layer popup content
sort by download category
- [New firmware] AK100 V2.30(Common)
- download category
- Nov 5, 2013
- article content
Before firmware upgrade :
1. Make sure of your AK100’s battery level at least over 80%.
2. Make sure of your AK100’s memory size at least over 50 MB.
3. Don''t remove the connection between PC & AK100 while transferring hex data.
[Newly added function]
1. Supporting DSD format
(1) Supported DSD spec
1) DSD64 (1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo type
2) DSDIFF(.dff), DSF(.dsf)
(2) DSD is unsupported while using Bluetooth function
(3) High processing capacity of DSD playback can be result from acceleration of running battery down or processing speed slowing down.
1. Enable to power off at charge & play mode – (Also applied for auto power off and sleep off)
1. During DSD playback, UI speed is slowing down, which can be a cause of malfunction.